DataSpace España provide dedicated data and document management solutions and archive management which includes the scanning of documents, physical and electronic storage and bespoke client hosting.
DataSpace España bulk scan paper, microfiché and microfilm and also have specialist book scanners. We provide scans in a variety of formats and also provide access to a clients own secure online portal where documents can be digitally stored and viewed online.
DataSpace España has a wide range of services to cater for all record and archive management requirements from highly secure physical archive management and document storage to the latest in high volume document scanning services.
DataSpace España specialise in all aspects of document management. Whether your organisation is large or small, privately owned or central government run, storing paperwork, data, media tapes or electronic images; our services are here to assist your organisation and effectively manage all aspects of your document and archive management workflow.
DataSpace España specialise in all aspects of document management. Whether your organisation is large or small privately owned or central government run storing paperwork, data, media tapes or electronic images; our services are here to assist your organisation and effectively manage all aspects of your document and archive management workflow.
Wherever you are based be it Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga – pretty much anywhere in Spain, DataSpace España can manage your document archives smoothly and efficiently.
DataSpace España want to save you money, reduce your carbon footprint and streamline your internal operations. DataSpace España have developed a secure online system where you are able to track and trace your physical documentation but then securely link to the scanned image of the documents online.
Benefits of Offsite Document Storage
So how does it all work ?
DataSpace España organise your files into 'labelled and barcoded' archive storage boxes. We then provide you with a catalogue / index of all of your records for easy access when you need them.
- A unique range of barcodes and a client code is assigned to your organisation by DataSpace España
- Numerous archive boxes and unique barcodes are brought to your office and you are notified of your client code
- The archive boxs in which the documents are to be stored are assembled
- A unique barcode is placed on each box. (this barcode is from the set of preassigned barcodes assigned to your organisation). This enables secure identification by our barcode tracking software. This unique barcode carries all relevant information and guarantees total tracking and retrieval accuracy. A complete history for each record is maintained and inventory reports can be produced at any time.
- DataSpace España will be notified to come and collect the boxes
- The archive boxes are then collected by fully trained personnel and scanned on-site at your offices to confirm collection. (this is where the audit trail begins detailing the life cycle of your documents contained in the boxes).
- The archive boxes are securely transported back to DataSpace España and stored on a barcoded shelf location in our secure warehouse
- The shelf location of your archive box is scanned along with the box barcode
- DataSpace España’s barcode tracking database is updated again to record the exact location of your box in our warehouse
DataSpace España: Services
DataSpace España provide comprehensive services in Document Management and Storage for various industry sectors including:
- Health Care
- Financial Services
- Legal Services
- Business Accountancy
- Media and Journalism